- "Yearn.Finance puts expanded treasury to use by repaying victims of $11M hack", Cointelegraph
- "Yearn Finance suffers exploit, says $2.8 million stolen by attacker out of $11 million loss", The Block
- "DeFi platform Yearn moves to restore exploited 'vault' less than a week after $11 million loss", The Block
Tether pays $18.5 million in penalties; NY Attorney General alleges they don't have the cash reserves they claim
- "Tether, Bitfinex to pay $18.5M to NYAG, cease trading in New York", Amy Castor
- "The curious case of Tether: a complete timeline of events", Amy Castor
- "Cryptocurrency firms Tether and Bitfinex agree to pay $18.5 million fine to end New York probe ", CNBC
- Press release from the New York Attorney General
Binance stated that they had been able to freeze users' assets on the BNB Chain partway through the incident. However, as of June 2023, Binance had not taken any steps to return the frozen funds to their original owners.
The project was exploited only hours later, by attackers who stole more than 7.9 BTC (~$275,000) by taking advantage of high slippage on the platform.
- "Saddle Finance", Rekt